Lake Lanier is another one of our attractions to which there are several accessible parks to enjoy swimming, boating, camping or just taking in the scenery. Sunrise to sunset Lake Lanier is absolutely beautiful year round.
Flowery Branch is also the proud home of the Atlanta Falcons. Our town has so much to offer and so many more attractions nearby. If you are looking to relocate or just need a break from a hectic lifestyle please check out our town. I would like to invite you to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have about Flowery Branch.
DROUGHT LEVEL 2 – RESTRICTIONS
- Watering allowed only on Wednesdays and Saturdays before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.
- Watering allowed only on Thursdays and Sundays before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.
Prohibited Water Use
- Washing hard surfaces
- Water for ornamental purposes
- Use of fire hydrants except for firefighting, public health, safety or flushing
- Non-commercial vehicle washing, including charity and fundraising carwashes.
- Non-commercial power washing
If you have questions on uses, please contact The Georgia Department of Natural Resources at 404-463-1511
- Police Emergency 911
- Police Non-Emergency –
- Water/Sewer leaks during business hours –
- Emergency Water/Sewer leaks – nights and weekends –
- Flowery Branch Stormwater Information
- Water Restrictions
- Report any illegal dumping and/or discharge into stormwater systems.
CALL (770) 533-7420 or e-mail Jimmy Dean.
KNOW WHATS BELOW – CALL BEFORE YOU DIG
Smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional excavator, one call to 811 gets your underground utility lines marked for FREE.
- City Council Meeting on January 19, 2017 6:00 pm
- Bench Trial on January 24, 2017
- Court Bench Trial on January 24, 2017
- City Council Meeting on February 2, 2017 6:00 pm
- Court Arraignment on February 7, 2017
- City Council Meeting on February 16, 2017 6:00 pm
- Court Arraignment on February 21, 2017
- Court Arraignment on March 7, 2017
- Court Arraignment on March 21, 2017
- Court Arraignment on April 11, 2017
- Court Arraignment on April 18, 2017
- Court Bench Trial on April 25, 2017
- Court Arraignment on May 9, 2017
- Court Arraignment on May 23, 2017
- Court Arraignment on June 6, 2017
- Court Arraignment on June 27, 2017
- Court Arraignment on July 18, 2017