Lake Lanier is another one of our attractions to which there are several accessible parks to enjoy swimming, boating, camping or just taking in the scenery. Sunrise to sunset Lake Lanier is absolutely beautiful year round.
Flowery Branch is also the proud home of the Atlanta Falcons. Our town has so much to offer and so many more attractions nearby. If you are looking to relocate or just need a break from a hectic lifestyle please check out our town. I would like to invite you to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have about Flowery Branch.
Drought 1 Alert – What can you do?This will take you off-site. Please note there is a 3% convenience fee for use of this service.
- Police Emergency 911
- Police Non-Emergency –
- Water/Sewer leaks during business hours –
- Emergency Water/Sewer leaks – nights and weekends –
- Flowery Branch Stormwater Information
- Water Restrictions
- Report any illegal dumping and/or discharge into stormwater systems.
CALL (770) 533-7420 or e-mail Jimmy Dean.
KNOW WHATS BELOW – CALL BEFORE YOU DIG
Smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional excavator, one call to 811 gets your underground utility lines marked for FREE.
- Flowery Branch Farmers Market on October 27, 2016 4:00 pm
- BBQ Competition at Sterling Lake on October 29, 2016
- 18th Annual 5k Boo Run on October 29, 2016 9:00 pm
- City Council Meeting on November 3, 2016 6:00 pm
- City Council Meeting on November 17, 2016 6:00 pm
- City Council Meeting on December 1, 2016 6:00 pm
- 7th Annual Flowery Branch Christmas Tree Lighting and Rock ‘n Stroll Parade on December 3, 2016 12:00 pm
- City Council Meeting on December 15, 2016 6:00 pm
- City Council Meeting on January 5, 2017 6:00 pm
- Arraignment on January 10, 2017
- City Council Meeting on January 19, 2017 6:00 pm
- Bench Trial on January 24, 2017
- City Council Meeting on February 2, 2017 6:00 pm
- City Council Meeting on February 16, 2017 6:00 pm